Home

Sunday, November 1, 2009

She fooled me again!

Yesterday, of course being another rainy yucky day, Moma was achy and whiny. She never feels good on days like these, but she didn't stay in bed like she usually does. She walked the floors, was demanding and bossy, and slept in a chair in the den moaning and groaning! I could not so much as go to the basement to wash clothes. At supper, I gave her "bedtime" meds with her supper meds hoping for a head start on a peaceful night. She stayed down about 2 hours. Up again wanting ice cream at 8:30. So I gave her some more "night night" meds because I have come to the conclusion that she is becoming immune to them. This time, she stayed down a little while longer, but all the while yakking and talking in her sleep. I know she is going to be crazy when she does this. At midnight, she got up and Kerry caught her in the kitchen. She wanted something to eat. He refused her telling her it was midnight and she could eat in the morning. She said, "But I am hungry now". Again, he told her no. She went back to bed and said, "You'll be sorry for this!" So then at 2 am she woke me up carrying on like a crazy person! She was "tremmmmling" all over. All she could tell me was that she was so nervous. I got up and got one of the little pills Dr. Robinson had given her for that. I went back to bed, and within 20 minutes, she was up again. This time she was standing in my living room in the pitch dark squatting down and standing up by the chair praying. "Moma, what is it now?" She can talk crazy when she wants to....she was mumbling and not saying really anything. "MOMA! What is it?" She looked up at me with blank eyes and said her famous "I don't know, I can't explain it" I started trying to get her back into her room as she was very loudly praying and swaying. I made her lie down, covered her up head to toe and dared her to get up again. She kept saying, "God can heal me or he can take me home". She was carrying on something good. I went to bed thinking that this may be her time. I laid awake awhile pondering on that while I could hear her in her room praying. But as always, she was up this morning by the time I awoke, acting as if nothing had happened. She is a drama queen extraordinaire!

No comments: