Home

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nothing Cute About Her

She is not cute today. In fact, she is beyond annoying.

She is convinced that she needs to go to the eye doctor. Her glasses are making her sick. They make her head feel funny. Who can take her to the eye doctor? Who is her eye doctor? How will she pay for new glasses? Well...will they examine her eyes? When can she go? Well, who will make her appointment? Well...who is in charge of things like that? Ad nauseum. This has been an ongoing conversation from 8:00 this morning to this present time. It is so bad I posted a sign on her bulletin board in the kitchen where we post the date and the day of the week. It says, "We will see about your glasses. Do not ask again".
She stayed at Sherry's today for a while for me to eat lunch with an old friend and grocery shop. When I picked her up, she wanted to know why I wasn't taking her home (when we pulled in my driveway). I said, "Moma! You live with me" She said, "Well, I didn't know that!" Augh!!!!!!

Pray for mercy.

No comments: