Home

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tired...

Today I am tired.
I am tired of:
buying a 20 ct package of Scot toilet paper every 2 weeks
buying a pack of 250 ct. napkins per week
answering the same questions all day
bill collectors calling us hunting our son
not knowing what is in store for my son, the wanderer
refereeing cats and tending to one's wounds
washing towels
fighting fleas
my nasty house
trying to keep Moma's stomach filled
trying to convince her that she will not die because our house is a bit cool
watching her so she doesn't feed the dogs and ramble in my things
not being able to do anything productive
being broke
having writer's block
having people in my house all the time (want some alone time in my own house)
of being fat
of being old
of feeling bad because I am tired of all of the above. Don't pity me. It will only make me worse. lol I am 100% better than I was 3 days ago. I have Super Woman Syndrome anyway. I'll be fine.
I am woman, hear me roar.

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

I can hear you roaring all the way over here in Whorton's Bend!! How did the new sitter do? And how is Rebekah? Keep roaring sister!