Home

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy Busy Busy Busy

To say that she has had a busy weekend would be making an understatement. Although she has been lost as a goose, she has rambled and walked the floors, and NOT slept. She has also been seriously bossy as well. Today she has wanted to be in charge all day. She has closed blinds, turned off fans, closed and locked doors, etc. If you know me, you know that this is something that would drive me crazy...and it does.
She got a bath without much complaining, but when we finished, I brought her some clean house shoes and told her that I was going to wash her other ones, because they are dirty. As we were leaving the bathroom afterwards, she looked back and barked, "Get my shoes!" As poor as my great grandparents were, I wonder how they paid for her handmaiden. I know she had one.
She may have an infection in her leg. She may be going to the doctor tomorrow. Details to come.

No comments: