Home

Monday, October 26, 2009

Large and In Charge

I am back from a VERY restful and relaxing weekend in Nashvegas! My friend, Chip, has a beautiful condo in downtown Nashville. Thank you Kerry and Rebekah for allowing me some time off! I could NOT get through this without the two of you!!!!!!!!!!!
Moma is large and in charge. She was standing on the porch waiting on me when I pulled into the driveway. I came into the house and yelled, "Do y'all know she is on the porch?" In so many words, Kerry and Rebekah let me know that she could be waiting on me in the middle of the street for all they cared. Since I came home, she has bossed and tried to be in charge. She closes doors, checks the refrigerator, turns lights on (and off). She wants the TV on, she reads all my business, listens to my phone conversations, and tries to tell me what to do. At this point, I am also open to the idea of her waiting on anyone in the middle of my street! In fact, she just came into the room and told me to put my TV on a station (like what the heck is it on???) It's like she is restless. She is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: