Home

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Thel-meeer??"

Well today my name is Thelmer (Thelma). She has been so lost. She has asked if she could stay up here with me (Uh..you have been since November). She asked if I'd look after her (Again...). Then she offered me money. God love her. She has NO money to be offering.
After I worked in the yard this afternoon, I had to jump into a bath quickly because of the poison oak, cow itch, and various other itchy things. Moma pounded on the door, hollering "Thelllllmaer!" Kerry said, "Please leave her alone and let her take a bath". She said, "Well, who all is in there taking a bath?" I said, "Just me, Thelma".
In case you are wondering...school has started and everything is GREAT on the East side. Remember....there's no side like the EAST side.

No comments: