Home

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HUSH!

Never in a million years did I think I would tell my moma to hush, but I have told her that several times lately. She starts feeding the dogs at the table. We tell her to stop, and she starts, "I hope God punishes y'all!" "I'd be ashamed if I was you!" and to the dogs, she says, "I'd run away from home if I was y'all" "I wouldn't stay around here if I was y'all". I get to the point where all I can say to her is HUSH! Then tonight, she started mocking me.....AND LAUGHED IN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!! She told me that we tickle her being so silly. Augh!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to knock her backwards out of that chair. Remember that movie Monster In Law when both Jennifer Lopez (was it Jennifer Lopez? it was wasn't it?) and Jane Fonda have visions of doing something really awful to the other one? I have those visions a lot now, mostly of pushing her down. The only way I can live with myself is telling myself that it is just a way to vent my frustrations and that I would never take that kind of action. And I wouldn't....
I am asking you my readers to do me a favor. Pray for something that is near and dear to my heart. You don't have to know the details because God does. Pray that God will give me wisdom to handle this. Pray for restoration and renewal.
Thanks! Love you guys!

No comments: