Home

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sigh...

No comments?? Just a notation to my 4 loyal readers........Comments help keep me going! lol It is so sad to open my blog and never have any comments!!!

I must say that Kerry and I will probably be grounded for a long time. We had the nerve to go see the Tyn Tymes last night and not come home until 11:00 pm. Sue came up and stayed with Moma while we went out for a bit. I called about 10:00 to check on them, and Sue said, "She won't lie down until you come home". When we got home, Sue (moment of silence for a wonderful sitter) was begging her to go to bed. She was arguing with her. Then I appeared in the room, and she let me have it with both barrels. According to her rendition, we never told her where we were going, and we sure didn't let her know it would be midnight before we came in. AND we had given her the scare of her life. Whatever....Sue said she had not be afraid, she was MAD! lol But cruel as it may sound, it serves her right for being as mean and ornery as she has been the past few days. If I was ever going to put her in a home, it would have been yesterday! She nearly drove me crazy! Eating every 15 minutes, fussing at me about cleaning up that mess (I took the computer desk apart), and then got started about how bad the weather was and I shouldn't go any where. I realize that doesn't sound that bad, but trust me, she has been BAD! And busy??? Oh man, she was into everything I took out of that desk. "What is this? Y'want me to throw it away? What you gone do with it? My my, what a mess". Then she got into my software. And by the way, CDs are little records, in case you didn't know. "Where you gone play these little records? What you got so many for? Who's gone clean up this mess?" If I was a drinking woman..........
Counting down the days.....School starts Wednesday. Yes, I hate inservice (Wed.-Fri.), but I am excited about Monday when the kids come back. After 25 years, that is still my favorite day of the entire year! Is that sick?

1 comment:

jennypilgrim said...

I will say a prayer that Sue stays well and Moma doesn't run her off!!!! How were the TynTymes?????