Home

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where's Grace?

For some reason, Moma is fixated on her sister Grace (and her kids). She asked me today, "Do you know how to call Grace?" I said, "No, because Aunt Grace is dead". She looked at me so puzzled and said,"What??" (Kelli loves it when I do this in person!) Then she told me to call Marie. That would be Aunt Grace's dead daughter. She is convinced that they have her money. You know for awhile, Dorothey and her girls had her money. lol Just know this. NONE of these people have or have ever had her money. She is so confused. It's sad.
BUT! sad as it is....I have no sympathy today. She has been a pistol ball today. Argue with a stop sign and spit in its face for not agreeing. Messy and busy....complaining and rambling....just a real pain in my neck today!
Remember when your children were 4? When company came over, they began to show out. Messing in things that they were not allowed in, standing between you and company, and interrupting to the 25th power??? Well, now you have an idea of my day with Moma. My sister came over tonight to fix her pill tray, and she got up on stage and really began to show out. I had to banish her to her room. It was 8:30 and she still had on her suit that she had refused to change out of when we came in from the beauty shop at 11:30. It made her furious. She went, but mouthing and mocking me all the way to her room. Tomorrow I may ground her.

No comments: