Home

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do you like surprises?

We had a surprise visitor last night. Miley dropped in for a bit until I medicated her right out of my house. I should have known it was time for her to visit, because for a couple of days, Moma has been crazy. She has asked who I am and where my mother is. She asked other crazy questions and for 2 nights got up and walked the floor. Well....that ain't NOTHING.
Last night, I decided to let Kerry go to bed and I would sit up and finish this boring book I am reading for class. Rebekah had gone to spend the night away and Christopher was already in bed. It was nice and quiet. I heard Kerry holler at me. I got up and he said, "She is beating the heck out of something down there." I walked into her room and saw her sitting up on the side of the bed, with her cane over her head whacking the daylights out of her bedside potty. She had a nice rhythm going too. I said, "HEY! What are you doing?" She never stopped whacking, "I don't know". I said, "WELL STOP IT!!!" She said, while she continued to whack, "I can't". I took the cane, and headed to the locked medication box. One little tablet......she slept until 10:30 this mornng. Whew. Miley is a pain....but she left quietly.

We have a name for Moma when she is teetering on the edge of a Miley invitation. We refer to her as "Millage". Now I know when Millage shows up....Miley ain't far behind.

No comments: