Home

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good to be home.....

San Antonio was WONDERFUL! If you have never been, go....if you have, go again! What fun! The riverwalk is marvelous! And I had ice cream every night! Now for those of you who know me well.....if I never eat Mexican food again, if I never hear pan flutes again, if I never hear Latino music again....it will be okay. Let's just say that I was blessed with those cultural experiences this past week. I will probably change my mind about the Latino music, but pan flutes??? And guess what Mexican food does to me?????

Moma greeted me with open arms when I came in. As I pulled away from her hug, she said, "Were you the one that was going to get us something to eat?" God love her! Then every time she has seen me tonight, she says, "Comeer, and let me hug you!" and then she proceeds to tell me how much she missed me. And then asks if I am going off again. Bless her heart.

Short post, but I am tired and weary. Pray for my friends Sandra and Troy. Their son is in serious trouble. I taught him in Kindergarten. He was precious. Kids can be raised right, and still go wrong. I am claiming the verse in Proverbs that tells us to raise them up in the way they should go, and when they are old, they will not depart from it. Andrew will return to that person he was raised to be IN JESUS NAME! I am praying for your family Sandra! I love you, God Bless!

1 comment:

jennypilgrim said...

We did have a good time in San Antonio. It is always good to learn new things from inspiring people from different parts of the world. I too, am praying for Andrew and his family. Andrew was in my Sunday School class when he was 4 and 5 years old. He was a precious child.