Home

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I hope I don't "vomick"

Last Wednesday while Moma and Sherry were out on the town, Moma just puked right in Sherry's car. Well, that brought about an award winning performance, because she is the Queen. She carried on the rest of the day. Sherry brought her home, changed her clothes and put her to bed. She slept most of the afternoon, but got up hungry. We fed her supper, and she puked again. I thought she must have a virus, but decided not, because she only threw up 2 times. The next day she was weak as water (as my momma used to say). I made her eat bland stuff, and no throwing up. So as far as I am concerned, she is over it (whatever it is). She did fine Friday, Saturday and all day today......but tonight at supper! Kerry and I cooked fresh veggies from his dad's garden. We had fried okra, white corn on the cob, purple hull peas, sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and biscuits. She nearly drove us crazy until it was ready. She told me I was cutting the okra wrong, I turned it over to her. Then she told Kerry that he was shelling peas to slow. She started helping him. Finally when it was ready, (she was already at the table, in her place, drinking her tea) she ate, and ate, and ate, and ate, and ate, and ate, and ate some more. I thought she would explode. Then she had the nerve to say, "I hope I don't get sick. I don't know what is wrong with me. After I eat, I feel like I might vomick." I said, " YOU ARE STUFFED!!!" I sent her tail to bed. After she was so greedy....I dare her to vomick.

No comments: