Home

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Round 3

I feel like I have been in a boxing match today. As you can see from my afternoon post, she has not closed her eyes all day. She has not sat down all day. She has messed in everything, eaten a bite or two of everything in this house, talked complete craziness ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!! I am worn out. I gave her night night meds at 8:30! That is Tylenol PM. She gets it every night but usually at 10:00. It helps keep her from roaming at night. She usually sleeps through the night (unless there is an unexpected visit from Miley....and every visit from Miley is unexpected).
I have tried to get school work done around this madness. She has been searching for the Buchanan girls today. Now if you have had a Buchanan sighting, please let me know. She is wanting to use the phone to call one of them. And if she accidently calls you by mistake, just tell her your name is Buchanan.

No comments: