Home

Sunday, June 8, 2008

When will the rambling end??

I am about to go crazy with her in rambling mode. She opens mail, reads my "to do" list, goes through my groceries, rambles in drawers, digs through my Avon books and stuff. I am going to her house as soon as I get a relief moment, and bring her some "stuff" to do. I think I'll bring all her old receipts and bills statements, and the funeral home stuff and cards from my grandfather's death, and maybe some drawer contents and tell her to weed out what she doesn't want. She needs to leave my things alone! I have finally put all mine and Rebekah's things from the bathroom in the closet and locked it. The only thing on the counter is stuff she can mess in. I have had to throw away expensive creams and lotions that she has used on the south end of her. Yes, she will put any random product on her hind quarters when she feels the urge. She is cussing on a regular basis and will drop the sh*# bomb in a minute! She also feels the need to discuss her toileting habits with anyone who happens to be in the house; family, company, UPS man....
I guess the funniest thing she has done in rambling mode is when she came to get me about the boxes that Rebekah had packed to take to college. She had printed BEK in big letters in permanent marker. Moma said, "These boxes say that you are supposed to deliver them to Belks Department store". I said, "No Moma, they say BEK". She said, "Well, maybe she is supposed to deliver them to Belks". She's killing me..............

No comments: