Home

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

He said, she said.........

I have the most asinine conversations now. And the truly sad thing is they are completely normal to me. Yesterday, Moma got up from one of her naps, came into the kitchen and said, "Where is Rosabell?" referring to her older sister who has been dead at least 10 years. As natural as could be, I paused my conversation with Rebekah, and looked at her and said, "in Heaven with Jesus", and went right back to my conversation with Rebekah.

Also yesterday, she rode with me to Southside. We took a shortcut through Whorten Bend. She said, "What do they call this down in here?" I answered "Whorten Bend". Within that short ride (15-20 minutes or so), I counted how many times she asked that....are you ready???? 10 (sigh)

We argued today about what clothes she was going to wear to the beauty shop tomorrow. I told her repeatedly that we had decided on the green suit. She said, "which green suit?" I said, "Moma, we have had this conversation several times already!" She stomped off saying, "I have got more than one green suit". SHE DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a sad note....my 14 year old cat, Emily, died today. She was mentally retarded (seriously), but she was the sweetest cat I have ever had.

No comments: