Home

Monday, June 9, 2008

Dying

This morning at 6:30 am, Moma called me into the kitchen (mind you, she is NEVER awake at 6:30). She said, "I'm a dyin'". Now I have heard this speech before, but you would not believe how clear she talks when she gives this speech. I said, "You are?" She kept saying, "It's awful..." but I just humored her because like I said I have heard this before more than I want to. This time though, she told me that God had revealed it all to her. She jumped around so I never quite got the gist of what was going to happen to her, but something is, according to her. I told her that she must have had a bad dream, but she wouldn't have it. Then she begged me to find all her people and make sure that they are ready to meet the Lord, because that is all that is important. And she kept asking me if I was ready. I assured her that I was, so then she began telling me that she wanted to have all her family in Heaven with her. I tried to tell her that she was healthy, but she said that didn't matter according to what she had seen last night. Personally, I think she was reliving that awful night in November, but that never came up. I tried putting a positive spin on it by telling her that Heaven is a grand place, and dying would not be bad because she would be perfect and have NO psoriasis! She wouldn't have it. She kept saying she was so nervous. She finally went back to bed. But..................guess what?
MILDRED WOKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: