Home

Monday, January 30, 2012

Not Happy!

One of the things you must deal with when you are a caregiver, is other people in your home. One of my best friends recently made an awesome statement. He said, "People are so overrated, get a dog!" He was being funny, but sometimes, I would agree with that 100%. I get so aggravated at what people do and don't do. Like today, when I got home, the sitter had dismissed herself at 2:20, and dumped Moma on Rebekah. So, when I got home, I could hear Moma on the monitor screaming "HELP" like she was in big trouble. I listened to it for a while, then went to investigate. There she lay, naked as a jaybird, screaming "My bed is wet! My gown is wet! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grrrrrr..............the urge to kill was fierce. I have worked all day, and I came home to this. One thing I am looking forward to when Moma crosses over. I will never, NEVER (as God is my witness) have people in and out of my house like this again. I will reclaim my home, and lock the door! I am fed up....

No comments: