Home

Saturday, February 4, 2012

She is trying to kill me.............really!


I know it has been awhile since I posted, but really, I think she is trying to kill me. She was crazy as a loon last night. Kerry went to a basketball game, Bek was at her play (TOG's On Golden Pond @ The Ritz), Christopher was at work, and I hoped for a quiet evening ALONE (meaning  her asleep and me with my laptop doing school work). Did NOT happen. She was doing that crazy screaming out every few minutes. I am going to try to upload a video of the nonsense. Then, she got very nasty. She called me everything but White and a Child of God. I begged her to go to bed. She was insistent that she was going to stay up. So, I turned out the kitchen lights and TV and told her she could sit in the den or go to bed, but that I was NOT staying in the kitchen. I walked out on her in the dark. She finally came into the den. She sat her happy hiney down on the arm of my chair. I begged her to sit in Kerry's recliner (formerly hers). She refused. She said she'd just sit by me. I made pictures with my iPhone so you could see the proximity of her "closeness". It got worse. I finally gave up and moved to the recliner myself. Then she slumped down into the chair and began her sleeping and then screaming routine. I woke her and said, "Let me help you to your bed". She sat up and screamed, "I am not going to bed right now!" Then she got up and walked all over the den, messing with things, but I let her alone hoping she'd stroll on off to bed. Then she started toward me. She took her walker and slammed it into the side of my recliner about 6 times before I grabbed it and told her to knock it off. Then she just stood over me, grunting and breathing. I gently (because I really didn't want to knock her down, although the visual was lovely) pushed the walker back and said, "Go back to your chair and sit down". For some unknown reason, she did. At 9:00, when Christopher came in from work, he convinced her to let him take her to her room. I still had on my school clothes......if you know me....you know that I prefer to get my bath and get in my jammies asap! I was absolutely exhausted. I got up and went to bed.





Woke up this morning around 8ish. Ate my breakfast first, then got hers started and went to wake her. There she lay, NO DIAPER with poop smeared from one end to the other. I don't know how she kept her feet out of it. I had such an urge to just put the pillow over her face and finish her off, but all the dead relatives pictures were staring at me.....so I just commenced cleaning her nasty tail up. She was HORRIBLE all day. My name has been "damn bitch" or "hateful bitch" most of the day. She threatened me over some out of date Tylenol that I tossed. ("You better go get my medicine or you'll be sorry!") I tried to keep from arguing with her because I am currently not on blood pressure medicine and I want to keep it that way. An old friend called and as we talked, she commented about Moma screaming in the background. She finally went to lie down around 4. When Kerry got home from getting our supper, I went to wake her up, and there she was, just like I found her this morning. No Diaper, poop everywhere! She is seriously trying to kill me.

No comments: