Home

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Moma has no clue that it is a new year. She has no clue there was an old one. She is totally out of it today. She slept until 12:00. And I must confess, I let her because I slept until 11:45. I'm not sure why. I got into bed a little after 12. Oh well...Happy New Year!

I had to make a run to meet a friend who had smoked a Boston Butt for me. No one was available to sit with her for a few minutes, so I loaded her up which took FOREVER. She is not walking well today. Got her buckled in and off we went. We went down Hwy. 11, and as we approached Oak Hill Cemetary, she said, "They killed all the ones that lived out here". I didn't ask. Freaky. Then when we got home, she refused to get out of the car because she didn't want to go in and she does not live here. Finally, I got her in and settled. She took a good long nap, but got up for supper as crazy as a loon. "Have you seen that womern?" I had no clue what she was talking about, but she insisted that "they" told her that we needed to watch for that woman who was going to show us the light. (Can you believe that Cheryl Taylor?) She kept asking all through supper about the woman, but the story changed several times. Then she dropped her head, closed her eyes, and said, "Momma.......Momma.....where is that womern? Is she coming?" Then she popped her head up and said, "She don't know".  A few minutes later, I tried to get her up because she was falling asleep in her plate. She screeched at me, "I'm gone wait on that teacher!" (new story line? who knows?) I finally took her plate and scooped her up and deposited her in the bed, with her jabbering about that womern the whole time. I hope she finds her.

No comments: