Home

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Circus

Woke up at 7ish because I knew I'd have to have Moma fed before I left 12 year old Erin in charge. Had plans to be at "clean up day" at the museum. We made arrangements for women prisoners to come help us clean up after the renovations. Decided to get myself ready first. Then got her breakfast going, and went to wake her. I told her that we needed to change her diaper first. She argued, I won. Diaper was full of #2.....gag......gag....gag. Okay, I didn't mind this when it was my children, but they were my children! This was just going to be nasty. I gloved up, then proceeded to clean her up. Surprise surprise, she had doodoo on her gown too. Oh! and her bed? it was soaked. YES! This was what I wanted to wake up to. Seriously, not sure how much more I can handle. Since then, we have changed her bed 2 more times, her clothes 2 more times, and she is still a high risk of doing it again.....it's only 6:36. Sigh....................................................

No comments: