Home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

High Maintenance People Make Me Tired

I live in a house with people who are needy and extremely high maintenance. I have accepted my role in this. I am the court jester, the rodeo clown, a roadie, and an humble serf. It is my job to fix things, maintain order, run errands and manage the business of my royal housemates.
Tonight, without going in to great details (for fear it would wipe me out to relive that) I had had a major mission handed down by the Queen and the Princess. After returning home (for the 3rd time today) I went to the bathroom to take out my contacts and I heard Moma bellering "Julie.....Julie....JULIE!!!!!!!!" I went into her room, and there sat the precious princess with my dogs at her side, drinking her milkshake. She said, "Hey, turn off that light." And you think I don't know my place at this house?

No comments: