Home

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good-bye

Today my sitter got very angry with me and QUIT. Talk about shocked! I felt that she overreacted and got paranoid over something that wasn't that big a deal. I tried to talk to her but she kept walking away from me, then called me after she had been gone about an hour and QUIT! I feel like my face has been slapped. I will be the first to admit when I wrong someone (because I can be very critical and crude) but I did NOT do anything to merit this behavior.
I hate that she is angry with me.
I hate that she is in my Sunday School class and she may feel awkward around me.
I hate that she cannot see that what she is mad about wasn't worth quitting a job over.
I hate being in charge of adults.
Ugh.....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh my goodness... that's terrible. doesn't she know you have enough on your plate with Moma??