Home

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Greed

Just in case you never thought about this....
Old people are greedy little hoarders. I guess going through the depression made them that way, or maybe they don't trust the people who take care of them. Moma will steal toilet paper, safety pins, Kleenex, hand cream, and anything she thinks she might need.....and then LIE about it!!!!!!
Today, I ran to the store to buy a few things. I bought a box of Kleenex because I noticed hers was getting low. She saw it when I came in and asked if it was hers. I told her that she would get it when hers ran out. She immediately went to her room and came back with an empty box. She had taken out what was left and folded them neatly and placed them in her drawer. AUGHHH!!!!!! She drives me NUTS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

cosby2 said...

Don't think I've ever hid Kleenex, but I do hide my chocolate!!! haha

Julie Payne said...

Well THAT is normal! lol