Home

Thursday, September 3, 2009

You got any cookies?

She's on an eating binge again. Tonight, Kerry brought home spaghetti plates from some senior fund raiser (thank you honey!!). Moma ate her spaghetti and her bread. Then she ate most of her piece of cake that came for dessert. After supper, I went to walk and when I came in, Kerry reported that she had gotten up to eat the rest of her cake, which she dropped in the floor, but picked it up and ate it anyway. Then she wanted some milk, and before she went to bed, asked him, "You got any cookies?" LORD!!! Just now, she got up for some more milk. She asked for Tylenol then. I asked her where she was hurting, and she said "no where, I want it to make me sleep". I gladly got out her Tylenol PM and dosed her up! I hear the princess snoring as I type. Yes!

No comments: