Home

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome Home

Moma has told me 25 times if she's told me once "I sure did miss you". God love her. The report was that on Saturday she was mean to the sitter. She was threatened with a phone call to me. lol I feel like I left a 4 year old at home with the sitter. lol
I did NOT want to come home. I am so at peace at the beach. I do believe I could seriously live there with no regrets. I know if you lived there, you wouldn't go every day, but I would like to give it a run.......
September brings about that melancholy feeling I get every fall. I can feel the beginning of that dreaded feeling that comes in like clockwork. In September 1990, I had this feeling of impending doom that I could not explain. Then on October 22 of that same year, my daddy was killed in a car wreck. It has been nearly 20 years and it is fresh as it was the year after. Say a prayer for me when you pray. I don't like bringing anyone down, just covet your prayers.

No comments: