Home

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spoiled plans

So much for planning out my Saturday. I was going to clean house, wash clothes, and then go see my friend's new baby. Daughter came home from school, husband home from golf course because of the rain, grandmother lost as a goose.
Okay, it has rained like 12 days in a row. I am about to lose it!!! At this point, I don't even use an umbrella. Why? My hair looks like crap anyway. Everyone is ILL over the rain. Ugh...can't do anything about it so....okay back to Moma.
She has been lost all day. She walks around my house looking at everything like she has just arrived. She asks questions like, "Can I go up there and lay down?" Must be a miserable feeling to not really know or understand what is going on.
Auburn is kicking off....more later!! War Eagle! HEY!

No comments: