Home

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ugh....

Moma has irritated me beyond belief today. I'll admit that more than anything, it's me, not her. This rainy, dark, dreary weather along with allergy crap has me ill and less than pleasant. Last night I was convinced that I was getting the flu, since I was exposed yesterday. After taking medication today, I am better (snot-wise anyway).
Okay back to the princess. This has been one of those days when she can't remember what day it is, even though it is posted on the bulletin board in the kitchen. She also cannot grasp what time of day it is, morning or evening. She's fed animals all day. She's rambled a good bit. She has been EXTREMELY deaf today. She has been up under me, in the way all day. She simply cannot understand that standing to look out my kitchen window while I am fixing a meal is so very IN MY WAY! Her grunting has been excessive today as well. All in all, it has been a typical day for her. Like I said, it has been more me than her. This is how she is every day.
Where is the "Sunshine....on my shoulders...." I miss it.

No comments: