Home

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prayer Request

If you are a praying person, please pray for my Moma. She is in congestive heart failure. The home health nurses are coming out Thursday to evaluate her. Dr. Robinson will probably give her more Lasix, but who knows? She is miserable...but mainly with her hemorrhoids. We go from constipation to worse things!

One quick funny before I sign off. Tonight we were riding to meet Rebekah with her medicine (that I have major guilt over, but that is another story). I made Moma ride with me so Kerry could work in the yard. On the way home, she looked at me so confused and said, "Where was I when you picked me up?" God love her, I guess she thought she had been away from home and I came and got her!!! lol

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

She will certainly be in my prayers. Mother had trouble with congestive heart also so I know how she feels...not fun. Hopefully she feels better soon.