Home

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Big Woman

Remember those jokes that started "She was a biiiiiiig woman...."? They came home to haunt me today. I was sitting in the sun today on our deck. Moma came out to visit (ha!). She stood over me like she was sizing me up. I was reading my book just trying to get a little color on these lily white legs. She said, "How much do you weigh?" I said, "What difference does it make?" She said, "Reason I asked, I was just looking at your fat legs". (Quick note: when she gets defensive, her voice gets real high pitched). I said, "Gee, thanks Moma". She said, (in her high pitched voice)"Well...there ain't nothing wrong with that. You're a big woman!" AAAAIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

cosby2 said...

Remind me not to invite Moma over to go swimming this summer!!!!

Lisa said...

I hope she never sees me! I'd send her over the edge!