Home

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm gonna puke!

Today we are back to that dreaded status, "I'm gonna puke". She got up from the breakfast table saying that. She took a nap, then got up for lunch. I fixed her chicken noodle soup, mostly broth, hoping to not upset her stomach. She kept sticking out her tongue while eating. Then she suddenly said, "I can't eat anymore!" I asked her if she was sick but she kept saying, "I can't explain it". Could she have lost her taste? or just an appetite? She hasn't eaten enough in 3 days to keep a bird alive. What gives?

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

My dad got like that too. I would have to beg him to eat and maybe then he would eat 3 or 4 bites of a grilled cheese. Of course, when I would ask him if there was anything he thought he could eat, he would ALWAYS say...just a little something sweet I reckon :)