Home

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Cable's Out

Today, we had storms. Early in the day, the power went out, but they got it back on before too long. However, this afternoon, the storms got kind of fierce. After they appeared to be over, the stupid cable went out. "Hey Julie, I wish you'd come down here and see why my radio won't play". (radio=TV) I said, "Moma, the cable is out". "Whaaat??" "THE CABLE IS OUT!!" She said, "Reckon why?" I reminded her of the afternoon's storms (that she really wanted to get torn up about). "Oh....well, when will it be back on?" I said, "Moma, look at my TV, it is out down here as well as in your room. I don't know when they'll get it back on". She looked at me like I had 2 heads and said, "Ok, well when yours comes back on, come down here and see if you can figure out why mine won't play". AUGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: