Home

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

Today is the first day of my spring break. Sue is working this week (4 days), so I can get some stuff done. Today I did my running around: bought groceries, paid some bills, and ate at Julio's in Hokes Bluff! Yummmmm...however, 8 hours later and I still taste the garlic. Oh yes! I walked 3 miles today. Time to get back to the serious walking. That piddley 2 miles ain't cutting it. Enough about me.
Moma suddenly today decided that she no longer wants left-overs. According to her, that is all we feed her. And, not only that! She has green beans with every meal. I don't know where she gets that because I despise green beans. I cook them for Kerry and Bek some, but not often! It is so funny how she devises these things in her head.
Just now, she snapped my head off because I heard her dropping something and I went down there to check on her. She said, "I ain't hurting nothing! Y'all beat everything I've ever seen running every time I make a fuss". But God forbid she fall and I not be there..........

No comments: