Home

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A new perm

Yesterday Moma got her perm! We have listened to that spill for weeks about her needing a perm. Sue took her, and something went wrong. They must have been behind because when Sue went back to get her, they were just getting started. She was at the beauty shop from 10 until 3. When they finished with her, Sue got her to the door and she started puking! She had had NO lunch but the precious princess was full of brownies and other such junk! So put all that sweet stuff in your stomach and then breathe in some perm solution.....Ahhhhhhh.....yeah I'd puke too.
She laid down when they got home, whining about her stomach hurting and being sick. She slept about an hour and got up. I met her in the kitchen and offered her some saltines. She said, "I don't want those" I said, "I thought they would help settle your stomach." In that high pitched defensive voice she said, "There ain't nothing wrong with my stomach!"
Whatever.....

No comments: