Home

Monday, April 20, 2009

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up

I have been contemplating for several days what to post next, but after the events of this afternoon, I have the subject!
This afternoon, Moma got up from her nap, came into the kitchen, and said, "I'm going crazy back there in my bedroom". I said, "Really? Why?" Then she grabbed herself and said, "I'm about to pee..." and off she went to Kerry's bathroom (He would groan if he had been here. He hates that!) I was getting ready to fix her supper, when I heard "HEY" "HEY, COME HERE!" "COME IN HERE". I went around the corner, and there she was sprawled out in the bathroom floor on her knees. She fell of the toilet. (It is okay to laugh). Her hand was bleeding from a skin tear, which is very common for her. I got her up, put her back on the toilet, and began attending to her wound. After I fed her, I put her to bed.

No comments: