Home

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My punishment

Today is my 49th birthday! Yikes! I am almost a senior citizen. Oh well, it's been a good run. My children gave me a gift that was worth a milliion dollars. They gave me the gift of the day. I got up this morning, got dressed and hit the road, and have been gone all day! ($$$$$ Cha-ching)
Then, hubby took me out to eat and to play Putt-Putt (for him I think) and shopping some more. But when I got home.......
There she stood, in 2 night gowns, 1 house dress, and 1 tattered housecoat waiting for me to (cringe) scratch her. So I got out the itching cream, and rubbed her down. It takes 3 times washing with Dial soap to get that thick nasty stuff off my hands. So, I guess that was my punishment for being gone all day.
And, the newest, almost senior citizen on the block has taken 2 (count them) falls today. One at Little Lots in Boaz, and the other at Putt-Putt of all places (in front of God, Kerry and everyone else). I have a skinned knee for Easter!
Go to church tomorrow, if you never go any other time. The message might be for you.

No comments: