Home

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Miley is alive and well.....

Well....she went to the store's basement Sunday. Monday she wanted to know "how are we going to fix it?" (no clue) Yesterday, she was having a serious conversation at breakfast with her oatmeal ("You're crazy!" and "I ain't gonna do it!") Not to mention my new name, Betty....
But today...Wednesday, usually the day she can pull it all together to make us look bad; to perform at the beauty shop; to get to go out to eat.....Hoo Boy!
I come in from school. My son is home from work. We chat. I hear the cane (the clicker, as we call it). She is coming from her bedroom. She is practically running (which I have learned is not a good thing). She speeds past us, without even noticing us. She heads for the back door, opens it, and steps out (4 concrete steps onto a concrete patio, no rail). I catch her as she steps out. "Where are you going?" I ask. She says, "Out in the yard to look around". "For what, I ask?" She says, "Well, they told me to look out in the yard for some of my things". Oh boy. Now as much as I like to play along, I just didn't have it in me. "Your things are NOT in the yard". Long story short: we argue, but I stop the looking around episode. My sister came in about 15 mintutes later to bring her oatmeal she had run to get. While we are talking, she does the EXACT same thing. Now, I have learned the hard way, if she goes out once, she is going out again. And funny thing, I may have previously mentioned this, but when she is Miley...she walks really good and fast. She can hear so much better than normally, and she is BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has rearranged everything in my house today. She has tried to throw stuff away, eat supper several times, just busy busy busy....and my biggest pet peeve...rambling in my refrigerator!!!! I hate that. I miss Millicent. Miley is a big fat pain, and she wears me out!

Moma has outlived yet another relative. Her neice, Alene Butler, died today from cancer.

No comments: