Home

Friday, March 21, 2008

The 3 Personalities

The 3 most common personalities my grandmother has are Mildred, Millicent, and Miley. Thank goodness Miley hasn't been around much lately (although that might have been her who relieved herself on my deck the other day). Mildred (the grouchy, stubborn, irritating busy body) has been a permanent fixture lately. But today I saw a glimpse of Millicent. I had gone to swap cars back with Kerry (long dull story), and I stopped to get us some lunch. When I came in, Rebekah said, "Go look at your grandmother; she looks like a hobo." There lay precious in bed with her WINTER coat on, under her electric blanket. It was 70 degrees today!

She's had 4 pieces of my birthday cake just today! and swears she hasn't had a bite.

I just got home from having dinner with some of my favorite people. I ate with some of my LMS family (Kelli, Kendra, Brian, and Robert) for my birthday (tomorrow). You guys will NEVER know how much I love you!!!

Hoppy Easter!

No comments: