Home

Friday, November 23, 2007

Cranky and Just Plain Mean

Today has not been the best day to spend with Moma. It started with her waking me up to empty her garbage can! Oh yes.....it was an urgent "must do" I suppose, then she pestered me until I went to the bank to get her some cash because, oh I don't know, the bank might fail tomorrow. Ridiculous....then I wouldn't take her to her house to pick up pecans. She argued, "It's such a beautiful day!" and it is 43 degrees and windy out there too, hard head. She kept this act up until bedtime. She made me mad at her, then she ticked Christopher off. We finally encouraged her to tuck in early. Wow, I cannot say enough about how unruly and ill mannered she has been all day. I refuse to list each thing she did, but I will mention the one that topped it off with me. SHE THREW FRENCH FRIES AT ME AT SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said, "I don't want these".
Will I survive the Moma campaign? Get your money ready, I feel an office pool getting started.

No comments: