Home

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hair

If you are a follower, you'll remember the story about Moma trying to turn her bedroom into a beauty shop. Well, apparently, she was supposed to be a hair dresser. She is on this kick of telling people how awful their hair looks. She talks to the TV and says, "You ort to be ashamed with your hair all long like that (talking to men). That looks awful". And every time Rebekah and I wear our hair up in a pony tail or clip, she tells us to take it down. "I don't like yor hair like that". But the other day, she told Cheryl, my friend, how "turible" her hair looked. I wanted to smack her. She would not let up until Cheryl took her hair down, protesting the whole time because she said her hair was dirty. It was like she could not tell her enough how bad her hair looked. I mean, really? Seriously? Has she looked at her hair lately? She looks like Cramer!

2 comments:

Cheryl Taylor said...

Look here...I need to know if my hair-style looks turrible and makes me look old...I don't want to look terrible or old!! lol When I'm 97 I plan to say whatever crosses my mind too...I will have earned the right to do that just by living that long. (...and not one smart remark about how you thought I already say whatever crosses my mind!)

Julie Payne said...

Ok, Just know in your mind, that I am thinking it.