Home

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back to Reality

This morning, Moma got up WAY before I did, but since I am so laid back from my trip, I laid in the bed and listened to her wander all through my house. She rambled through bags, moved chairs, and was doing something in a cabinet. I decided I needed to get up and check the damages. She had worked so hard rearranging furniture, Rebekah's college things, and all my treasures from my trip to North Carolina. She had things down on the floor that were put up to keep the dogs from making their own. She took things out of bags, ate 2 of my peaches I just bought on the trip, and had folded up all the papers my treasures were wrapped in (to save, I suppose....I tossed them). So, I guess she is going to be in charge today. Well.....I just may let her.

No comments: