Home

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It Never Fails

I know she doesn't do it on purpose, even though it seems as if she does....and I kind of want to believe she does (to justify my anger). Every time I have a plan for what to do with her down time, she messes it up by getting back up or having a dying spell or something. Today, she slept until 9:00! Praise the Lord! The sun was shining and I wanted to correct my Vitamin D deficiency. She ate breakfast and began her usual "Help Me Lord" chorus. I got up and cleared the table hoping she'd go back to bed. She finally did and I RAN (yes, ran) to the bathroom to get my bathing suit on. I quickly set up the baby monitor on the deck so I could hear her, grabbed a towel, my cell, and sunglasses. I skimmed the pool for bugs because my tiny pump does basically nothing, stepped over the side, and got settled on my float. Leaning back all comfy, soaking up some rays and over the monitor, I hear CLICK, CLICK.....no, I thought....again.....CLICK, CLICK.........crap! she's up. And then I hear that dreaded silence. I looked over at the french doors and there was Precious. Ugh.....

1 comment:

Kittie said...

This is like having a young child to care for!