Home

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Large and In Charge

This morning Moma woke up large and in charge. I woke up to the sounds of her opening the dogs' crates and freeing them and the cats. Then she went into the kitchen. I let the dogs out and went to the bathroom. When I returned, she had 2 muffins she had swiped out of the oven (left over from yesterday) with a panic look on her face. She was frantically trying to put them in the microwave, but couldn't open the door. She was so afraid I was going to take them away from her. I did take them and put them on a plate, and then put them in the microwave. I started making her oatmeal, and she said, "They ain't made no coffee yet". (Who is they?) Keep in mind I had just woken up, I do not speak for at least 20-30 minutes. She told me to turn the light off that I had turned on over the sink. She began to boss me about her medicine. And "Did you put any butter in that?" and on and on. She even forced the poor cats outside (they went out resisting all the way). I hate the days when she thinks she in charge of me! I'm more one of those if-you'll-leave-me-alone-I'll-do-it-all-myself! I like my status-quo!

No comments: