Home

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hung Up

Today we are hung up on asking the same question over and over. She has asked what day it is a jillion times(Sunday). She can't remember where Kerry is (Gulf Shores). That little white car belongs to Rebekah (I've said that at least 25 times). It has really been bad today. I know it doesn't sound like much but once you've answered 1 question 5 or 6 times, you would get the idea. She has a whole host of things she asks on a regular basis. AND the answer must be repeated at the very least once. She is so hard of hearing, but part of that is habit! And the fact that she has selective hearing. I've gotten to where I start repeating it once I've said it the first time, before she asks.
With Kerry gone, Rebekah and I have stayed in our jammies all day and watched home movies and thankfully, most of the day she has napped (as she does on rainy days).

No comments: