Home

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Day from Hell

To say that Moma has been awful today would be an understatement. I'd like to know how many times I've said that in this blog. But today....ugh. I wanted to kill her several times. REALLY!
First of all, for the past few days, my sister has been the Madonna, the precious gift from Heaven. She has asked for her over and over. "Well, where has Sherry been? I miss her!" and on and on.
But today, she has been more than crabby.
She and Rebekah got into it at lunch over feeding the dogs. (What else?) She started hollering at Rebekah, and Bek told her to hush. She promptly replied, "Make me!" When Rebekah left the kitchen, she said, "Shit-ass" Rebekah said, "I heard that". Moma said, "Good, I'm glad you did." and blew her a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Wal-Mart and brought her back a Reese's Cup. I thought she was going to dance. She said, "Goody goody!! You're gone let me have some candy!!"
Sherry and Erin came by for me to help Erin with a project on the computer. Moma couldn't get enough of Sherry. But when Sherry talked to me, instead of her, she turned around and screeched, "TURN THIS TV ON SOMETHING BESIDES FOOTBALL!!" Then she called to Erin to go to the bathroom and see if Kerry was in there. Then she asked what day it is, what time it is, and asked Sherry if she had seen the people that lived here. Lovely.
But the final straw....Kerry came home with our pizza (where he was gone when she thought he was in the bathroom), she looked at her piece and said, "This is the sorriest something to eat I've ever had". Here is the rule about pizza. Don't count her in because she hates it. BUT, just try to fix her something different, and not offer her a piece of pizza. She will get mad and then beg for a piece like a child. Tonight, she moaned and whined and complained about the pizza. She acted awful until I finally unloaded on her. I mean I let her have it. Her response? "Forgive me". I HATE THAT!!! Kerry laughed, but I could not despise her more at this very moment.

No comments: