Home

Saturday, January 16, 2010

GET!

Note: The podcast thing is beginning to get on my nerves, and I hit stop every time I tune in, but I am working on it. Be patient. If I can't get it fixed like I want, I may delete it and just put the link up.

Yesterday when I got in from school, it being Friday, I was adding up hours and doing math (ugh) so I could pay Connie (new sitter). Connie was on the phone in the other room with her son. Moma entered the kitchen, "Julie......Julie.....she said she bought me some candy but you won't let me have it." I tried to just ignore this. "Where is that candy? Huh?" refusing to be ignored, she continued. "Moma, I do not know what you are talking about. Wait until Connie gets off the phone and we'll ask her".
When Connie got off the phone, she explained that she had told Moma she could not have the whole bag because she feeds the animals, and I don't like that. She gave her 3 pieces and made her sit at the table and eat them, but of course, the Princess wanted the whole bag. I reminded her that she forgets and feeds candy to the dogs and it makes them sick, so she cannot have the whole bag. I turned back to my math and check writing duties when I heard, "Y'all make me sick accusing me of feeding those dogs. I don't feed them!" Connie and I both said at the same time, "Yes, you do." She screeched "LIARS!" So, I calmly said, "Hush" and was about to turn back to the check book when she said, "Y'all are so hateful about me and food. I don't feed them dogs. Y'all are just telling a big lie on me". Connie was talking, I was talking and Moma was screeching. It was a precious moment. Finally, I said, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH or get out of here!". She started walking off and said, "Y'all can both kiss my ass" and then turned to Connie and said, "Ram it up your ass". Isn't that sweet? Love it. She went toward the living room to look out the door, and Connie followed her. She pointed her cane in Connie's face and screamed "GET!". She then went to her room, got in her bed, and covered her head with the blanket.
In a little bit, she got up and started toward me really fast saying, "Is it too late for me to go?" I tried to ignore this as well. "HUH?" I glanced her way. "Is it too late for me to go?" "Where are you going Moma?" She looked at me like I had two heads, and then said, "I was supposed to go somewhere this afternoon....is it too late?" I just nodded my head yes. "Yes m'am. It's too late".
BUT THEN......UGH.......I AM STILL BITTER! CAN YOU TELL? I WAS DRESSING TO ATTEND REBEKAH'S OPERA AT JSU. SHE STOOD IN THE DOOR WATCHING ME VERY CLOSELY.....THEN....IN A GROWLING LIKE VOICE, SHE SAID.........."GOOD GRACIOUS!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WAS SO FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Couldn't dislike her more than I did at that moment. I have gained weight! I am huge! I weigh more than I did when I was pregnant with my last child. I am sick to my stomach over it. "Thanks" was all I said, but my thoughts might send me to Hell.

No comments: