Home

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday

I went shopping today (and what else is new?), but when I came home, Sue stashed my purchases to keep Moma out of them while I ran a quick errand. When I got home, I got out the recliner cover I bought (which is GREAT I might add, no more ugly RED recliner). Moma picked it up and looked it over, read everything on the package, like she does everything. She said, "How much do these cost?" I said, "Why?" She told me that "Haaannnngie" needed one, but then she said, "she ain't never home anymore". I said, "Who is that?" She first said, "my sister" then corrected herself and said, "I mean my sister-in-law". I said, "Who?" She said, "Odell". I reminded her that Aunt Odell is dead. She said, "Yeah". The truly funny thing is that she could not stand my sweet Aunt Odell. She never had anything nice to say about her, and now she is shopping for her. lol I wonder what is going on in that little head sometimes.

Countdown to the Payne Family Reunion! This is Moma's Paynes, not my husband's Paynes. There will most definitely be some blog material from this experience. I just hope I can remember it all.

No comments: