Home

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mean, Mean, Mean

Remember that girl on Days of our Lives, who was Kristin's(?)sister, who said, "You are mean mean mean!"? She is speaking of Moma today. OOOOOHHHH, she was hateful today. She has said, "Shut-up" to anyone who crossed her, called me a smart ass, told the sitter that she better shut-up and leave her alone, and jumped at her like she was about to hit her! Tonight, she told Kerry to shut-up, and argued with him about everything from feeding the dogs to cooking. She stayed on my back about putting the supper leftovers in the refrigerator. I am hoping that tomorrow she wakes up on the RIGHT side of the bed!

2 comments:

cosby2 said...

Ahhh...Days of Our Lives...the good old days during our "lunch and break time"! I also remember being told once "You don't know how ugly(mean)you are!" Well really I wasn't "told" that...it was screamed at me. Memories...how sweet they are :)

Julie Payne said...

yeah, those memories are so sweet that they make me NAUSEATED!! lol Of course, all the times with you were sweet!! That's where I FOUND you!!