Home

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A new twist

Today I turned something over to Moma. She was standing over me, telling me that I wasn't snapping the beans right. I was leaving too much "goody", whatever that means. I said, "Do you want to do this?" To my surprise, she started snapping beans. Honey...I let her have it! I thought, have at it sister! So, I started cutting okra (yes, fresh veggies from Kerry's parents' garden! YUM). As soon as she finished the beans, she started, "Do you want me to do that?" I told her no that I had it, but she wouldn't let it go. I finally gave her the knife, washed my hands and walked out. lol Now if I could just get her to shuck the corn......

1 comment:

cosby2 said...

Sounds like she may have found her niche!! Remember...idle hands are the devils workshop...hehe.