Home

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dance Space

Remember the lecture Patrick Swayze gave Jennifer Gray in Dirty Dancing? "This is my dance space...."? I'm about to have that little heart to heart with Moma over table space. If it isn't bad enough that she wants to look my plate over (and would LOVE to put stuff on or take stuff off my plate, but I guard it with a forearm), now she is all in my space! For some reason, she is now sitting sideways in her chair and puts her feet all out in front of me. Tonight I was tempted to step on her foot to make a point. She'd hit my foot and say, "I'm sorry" or "Forgive me" (which she thinks that makes everything OKAY). I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming, "IF YOU'D SIT IN YOUR CHAIR RIGHT, LIKE AN ADULT, YOU WOULD NOT KEEP HITTING MY FEET WITH YOUR STUPID CANE AND YOUR NASTY HOUSE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But, such is my life; one irritation after another. Hopefully, this new one will replace an old one! LOL Just another day in the life of living with my Moma.

No comments: