Home

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WARNING: Crude subject matter ahead....

I have debated whether or not to discuss this on my blog. I think I can do it without sharing too much information. The other night, Kerry and I had the monitor in the den listening to Moma talk to herself. She was talking a blue streak, but you couldn't understand all of it, but we kept hearing one common word. It was the "S" bomb. She was saying it over and over in her slurred sentences. As we turned up the monitor, we began to make out the gist of it. She was talking to "someone" but it could have been HER she was referring to making a mess. She kept saying, "You orta haf to clean that Sh*t up" "Ewwww, that smells like Sh*t" and "No, you ain't sh*tting on me!" I mean these basic thoughts were repeated over and over in different ways. It was hysterical! Kerry said, "You better go in there, there may be a mess to clean up". I just looked at him as if he had two heads....
Free info: Be yourself! The people who matter won't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

No comments: